Deep space Bingo
The game in a nutshell
Deep space Bingo is a 90-ball bingo game with 3x5 cards with 15 numbers ranging from 1 to 90. The goal of the game is to fill up predefined patterns of numbers on the cards with computer's random selection of 30 numbers. If all 15 numbers on a particular card are drawn, you won the Bingo.
Bingo user interface
A guide through the game buttons and fields
The screen's central feature is the 20 cards with 15 random numbers ranging from 1 to 90. Numbers on cards can be of 4 different colours, depending on their status. In the centre position is the "spotlighted card" area where the most promising card of the round is displayed. Above the cards is the numbers tube where all the numbered balls of the round are displayed. Above the numbers tube is the info line with the drawn numbers count on its right. On top of the info line is the paytable with all winning patterns and corresponding wins. Right of the paytable is the ball drum from where the balls are drawn. Below it is the last drawn ball highlight area where you can check which ball is currently travelling through the tube. Below the spotlighted card are the current TOTAL BET and WIN fields. Below the TOTAL BET and WIN fields are the game buttons. In the top left corner is the Lobby bar. On the very bottom of the screen is the Menu Bar. Its leftmost field is the bet amount field with which you can select your bet per card. Menu bar also displays your current balance and the general casino control buttons such as Cashier, Menu and Close buttons.
How to play
- Click on the bet amount to select your bet per card. You can also use the arrows next to the bet amount.
- Select the number of cards you wish to play. Initially all 20 cards are selected.
- Click on the arrows to add or remove cards, or click on the number field inside the cards button and select a number from the list.
- Click on the new cards to change the numbers on all cards.
- Click draw. Computer will randomly draw 30 numbers.